Monday, March 4, 2013

Yes or No 1

In Motion: spring/summer style, Forever 21, outfit, opinion
( 1 / 2 / 3 )

Hi, everyone! At the moment, I'm trying to save up for what will hopefully be a trip in the summer so I haven't been buying anything at all! I'm also trying to build up a wardrobe for college and making sure I have any essentials, so I've been trying to save as much money as I can. I've still been peeking at a few websites here and there, though, like Forever 21. Though I'm not buying any of these pieces, I could help but imagine pairing those shoes and that dress together for a spring/summer outfit. I recently discovered nail rings, too, and I love them, so I thought they would be fun to include. While I love all these pieces, I'm completely torn about this outfit. I really love the idea, but I feel like I'd have to see it in person to decide if they all really work together. I say yes, my friend Madison says no, so I'm wondering what you guys think! I can see either way and even though I won't ever actually put this outfit together, I can't help but wonder how it'd look in person. Do you guys think it would look any good? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...